Federal Pizza

Italian Restaurant

Federal Pizza34.5
pizza • salad • brussel sprouts • meatballs

Federal Pizza has 23 Tips

Best homemade wine coolers & the Cassanova pizza is to die for.
    Beer special every day. Chill music. Friendly staff.
    Go for the Casanova - a salty-sweet-bitter combo of prosciutto, dates, ricotta, pecorino and arugula
    a month ago
    We love this place. Sometimes we go just my wife and I, sometimes entire family, occasionally with friends. I'm a thick pizza guy, but Federal does thinner pizza VERY well as they have a good topping mix - I get the same 'za every time. Very good beer menu. Love their fried green tomatoes when it is occasionally available.
    We stumbled upon Federal Pizza after a Saturday morning soccer game. It was our first dining experience after hearing how amazing this place was. Although I thought the pizza was great, the dessert was below average, to say the least. We had the cobbler and it was terrible. I expected more from all of the hype. I must admit the ambiance was fun. Not sure about trying Federal again.
    Great flavor pizza, not very big though but very tasty. Server was really nice and provided quick service! Really enjoyed it!
    Ok I rarely give 5 stars. However Federal Pizza was "dope". Started with meatball trio and ceasar salad then Margherita Pizza and Chef's Whim finished with blueberry n peach cobbler. Their food was like habing a krak attack it was so good. The staff was amazing! I never had an empty glass in this house.
    Nice little indoor/outdoor (with misters) place. Easy access. Different pizza choices. Speedy service!
    I have eaten lunch here several times now. Their half pizza and salad special is great, and draws me back again and again. Modern menu and decor, younger crowd, but it doesn't matter at lunch. Food is fantastic.
    We chose this place after reading TripAdvisor reviews of pizza places in Phoenix. We were not let down. The description is "mid-century meets modern" and it is in a 1950s Federal bank building. Very cool. We had a 15 minute wait for a booth but it was worth it. Our server was very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the menu as well as the beer and wine list. We ordered the meatball pizza which had onions, cheese and basil. We added mushrooms. Oh my! It was delectable. There wasn't a crumb left. This is a great choice for pizza. It's a fun, active place with really terrific staff.
    Our girls night out brought us here for dinner. We shared an appetizer and then ordered 3 pizzas, which was plenty of food for the 5 of us. We tried the Margherita, Manifesto and Casanova (my favorite). Servers were very friendly and attentive.
    Having worked in downtown and central Phoenix until 5 years ago what a treat to find an indoor, outdoor, take out pizza location with friendly staff and reasonably priced food. Daughter just moved into this neighborhood, suggested we pick up on the way to her house. Staff was friendly and efficient. Pizzas tasty and the "Kids" pizza is ample for an adult that is not a big eater. Will beback to enjoy the attractive friendly dine in atmosphere.
    The casanova pizza is probably the best I have ever had. Atmosphere was casual, yet up-scale and delicious on-tap beer! Great Service
    After attending ASU graduation nine of us were lucky to find this great pizza restaurant. The pizza was amazing the crust was perfect and not too thick and cooked to perfection. Loved the meatball and also the margarita pizza the best. Great beer, my son bought a growler to go. The staff was wonderful and made sure we had everything we needed and our water and drinks were kept full and fresh. We all enjoyed a great experience!!!.
    Great food. Great service. The beer selection was pretty good too. The place isn't very big so I would reserve a day in advance. It is very busy but we had 3 servers that took care of very well.
    Nothing better than a meatball pizza, caesar salad and a glass of their red house wine. First Pizza stop whenever I hit Phoenix. Be sure to ask about house and happy hour specials.
    We started with the meatball Trio which was delicious and everyone enjoyed it as we were a diverse group ranging from ages eight through 70. Next we had four different pizzas. Each Pizza would serve about two people and the toppings were not only interesting but extremely fresh and delicious. If you are looking for pizza that the entire family can enjoy I highly recommended this restaurant. We sat outside and a small Ice cream parlor is directly across the street.
    I enjoyed the lunch special of pizza and a salad. The food was creative, with interesting ingredients- a bit gourmet. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely return.
    I think this is one of the best Pizza in town. The crust is my favorite part. It tastes so good. The service was great. The wait was a little longer which I understand because it was busy when we were there. But the wait was worth it.
    I was in the area and have wanted to visit this place so today was the day. My host greeted me and seated me immediately, introduced me to my server and I was able to get my order placed as I was sitting down. The lunch special was a personal pizza & salad for a great price, just $10.50! My server, Art, suggested the Cassanova & Chicken Panzanella which were delicious. The food is cooked completely to order, nothing is hanging out waiting to be plated so don't come in a total rush. Hip, chill music played in the background & all the staff were young and eye-candy-esque so the wait for my lunch was not bad. Monday & Tuesdays they have a special of a pizza & bottle of wine for just $20. I thin I'll be coming back later in the week for dinner!! Enjoy!
    We went very hungry a couple of evenings back. Service was a little slow but adequate. The menu wasn't real large but had a lot of interesting selections. The pizza's were excellent but a little small for the price.
    I mean, I am sure there is better but this is for sure up there on the best of list. The crust is so good, the toppings are top quality, even the ranch for dipping is great (for the kid)! was there on vacation but would eat there all the time if we lived in scottsdale!!
    You want pizza, but your tired of the same ole, same ole..... this is the place for you!! Pizza is their forte.... and they do it well. Hand made and hand tossed crust,done just right and a range of speciality pizza's along with a build your own. You can not go wrong. They also have several local beer breweries on tap! You go once, you will be back !!!

Similar places people viewed in Phoenix

Browse Italian Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods