Upload Business Photo

Restaurant

SoZo Coffee14
barista

1982 N Alma School Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224, US

SoZo Coffee has 9 Tips

Coming from a friends house feelin tried stoped had a cup of coffee now hooked.
    Happened to see this coffee shop when we were in the mall so we stopped in. Daughter got a chai latte and I got a coffee. All the coffee is pour over. Both were good and will definitely go back to listen to some music on the weekend.
    I was here with my wife and we both had the hot chai. It was perfect!! Nice comfortable layout to sit at tables or on couches. We will definitely go back.
    YUM. The cold brew coffee with their house-made vanilla and little cream is SO good. I moved away from Phoenix and tried this place when visiting and was blown away at how delicious that coffee was.
    Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. My first time here I was a little shy about what to order, barista advised a Dirty Chai, most amazing thing ever!
    I was in the neighbor and stopped by for some coffee. It was early and the place was just opening up. I ended up making the coffee to go. Unfortunately, the coffee was on the weak side. Some of the regulars enjoyed it - but it was too weak for me.
    Stopped by for a coffee and chatted with the barista about the music on the weekends they have there. Will have to come back one of these nights. Couches were comfy, nice open place, and free wi fi.
    I will come back and try the food, I promise! I stopped in on a chilly night for something warm to drink. I found something I haven't seen since the sixties, a coffee house where fine acoustic musicians share their skills, and the focus is on the music. The owner shares food sale proceeds with the musicians. A young man named Aaron Howard was introducing his first album. He was simply spellbinding! I stayed for the whole set, and bought the album. If you're a fan of this music, you'll hear more from this guy! If he is representative of the quality acts at the place, you can't do better. And there was no admission charge. There was plenty of comfortable seating in a spacious venue. Oh, and my chai tea was quite good!
    Should have known when there were only a couple of patrons at 9 am and the music was loud to move on. Service was ok but my cappaciono was not even up to Starbucks quality. Will definitely not be back.

Similar places people viewed in Chandler

Browse Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods