Photo of 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa in Eureka Springs, AR, US

Hotel

1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa14
ghost tour • sky bar • crystal dining room • sunday brunch

75 Prospect Ave "# 212"
Eureka Springs, AR 72632, US

1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa has 21 Tips

Said to be haunted by at least 8 resident spirits, many have dubbed The Crescent "America's Most Haunted Hotel"
    We got room 422 on the fourth floor with sloping floors that were hard to navigate and the squeakiest bed I have ever slept in. I did complain to management the split bed slats that screeched the night away. I guess part of the charm or ghost horror. For the massive sum a quiet bed would have been nice. The shuttle service and breakfast made the deal too good to pass up as it was nice. The staff was great from Bennie the Bell Captain to the concierge who took time to map us to our destinations. The place is really good and could be great with a little fixing up.
    I wish they would disallow dogs in the hotel. Barking dogs have caused us to move rooms on more than two occasions. We are dog owners and love our dogs, but we don't bring them with us on vacation because we respect the rights of others to peacefully enjoy their stay at the Crescent.
    Hotel is very impressive when you drive up. They have spent a lot of time restoring it to its original hotel days. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the hotels past. Great views from the sky at.
    Enchanting hotel and even more amazing employees. Will be back in about a month. Why put off a fun time when it's just a few hours away??! I was really amazed at just how quiet the hotel was. No squeaky floors or footsteps overhead. No elevator door noises all night nor was an ice machine driving me crazy. No car door noises or traffic. Not a fan of their pillows but then again that is such a personal sort of thing. Hence so many types out there to buy. I loved how the shower/toilet were in a separate room from the sink and it allows for two people to be getting ready instead of waiting on someone to finish so you can start on hair and makeup. Did see a nice size fan there as well. Won't bring mine next time. Pool was open after Labor Day! Wish I had known. Was about 90 on the day I arrived (9/26/17) and would have brought my suit. It's been on my bucket list to lounge around the beautiful pool at the Crescent and totally unwind.
    We spent the weekend in one of the cottages near the hotel. The cottage had everything we needed including the type of coffee pot we needed. The hot tub on the deck was an added surprise. I don't think it could have been a better experience. Thanks Crescent Hotel.
    It was a fun and unique experience. The staff was tremendous, extremely friendly, engaging and helpful. We could walk to everything all weekend which was great. The pizza in the sky lounge is wonderful.
    Our stay was great. I would recommend you highly. We only got to stay two nights and the next time we visit we will take advantage of the amenities and services. Sunday brunch brunch was the best. And the horse drawn carriage is a nice addition.
    We loved staying at the Crescent Hotel. the staff is very warm and welcoming. The views from the 4th floor are beautiful. It is a wonderful, historic hotel. The treetop cottages are very comfortable. Eureka Springs has a lot of character.
    If you are looking for a real place to stay, this is it. No cookie cutter rooms, just a old-school vintage feel with beautiful grounds and extremely helpful, kind staff. The hotel is a few steps off the beaten path and the noise but the hotel shuttle will have you in the middle of it all in minutes. (Take the shuttle, it makes it a breeze) By far the most enjoyable place to stay in Eureka Springs.
    My sister & I have always wanted to stay in this hotel & it did not disappoint! We didn't have a paranormal experience but just being in the hotel & atmosphere was thrilling! Will definitely stay again some day!
    I am disabled and there was difficulty in getting around. the ramp to the front door needs improvement, I asked for a shower chair but there was not one to be found in the hotel. that made showering really difficult. and there was not a hand held shower. and the bed was too high.
    We didn't actually stay at this hotel, but my husband and I stopped by to tour it. What a wonderful old hotel. It has an old fashioned charm. The staff was friendly, even to the "tourists". We enjoyed taking the stairs to the fourth floor. The view from the balconies was amazing, and we enjoyed touring the "College" room. Some of our pictures are hard to explain...our daughter thinks we were photo-bombed by some unexplained "people". Can't wait to plan a family stay here!
    If you love old buildings and history, I think you will love this place! I just fell in love and had a wonderful experience. We had originally booked only two nights in a queen room, but only a week or so before our trip, we realized we would need to add another night. Our original room was not going to be available for the third night, but they were so accommodating, they got us into a King room for all three nights, without having to pay extra for the first two. The staff members were all very friendly and helpful, our room was clean and very comfortable. We did the Ghost Tour on our first night. It was great, we didn't experience any ghosts, but we got an interesting history lesson! The food and drinks at the Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza is really good. We had dinner one night in the Crystal Dining Room, very enjoyable! The breakfast buffet in the Crystal Dining room was great, Saturday morning it was even better!
    First impression was Victorian era hospital. Walking in was a step back in time. Very courteous and helpful staff. I cancelled and changed reservations twice without any problem or complaint. Hotel room was standard but kept the old Victorian feel. New bathroom fixtures. Very relaxing. Had a change in plans after I arrived. My second night reservation was refunded which I didn't expect. I will be coming back for a longer stay as there is a lot to explore in and around the hotel. Very neat experience
    What an amazing experience at a classic hotel! I've wanted to stay here for a long time and never gotten the opportunity. When we found the four person spa vacation package I was super excited! The hotel was clean and comfortable. It is an old hotel, so the rooms could be updated but I'm not entirely sure they should. You would lose some of the experience. They were well taken care of and so were we. They employees were friendly and welcoming and so helpful! We recommend this hotel highly!
    See comments Need to update hotel especially rooms. Bathrooms very dated, halls dark, carpets old ,need more than one shuttle on busy weekends, brunch was excellent, sky bar very dated and did not feel clean
    This beautiful old building is in urgent need of many, many repairs and updating. I would not recommend it. It didn't get this way overnight. The owner needs to put some money into the property or I fear it will not stay in business. The only nice things I have to say are the bed was a beautiful piece of furniture and the landscaping around the property was nice. The room was dirty and the decor was shabby and in need of replacing. $200 for the night was a rip-off.
    Staying here needs to be on your bucket list, big enough for great amenities, small enough for a truly personal experience. Try out different rooms each time you come, very unique. Knowledgeable and very friendly staff.
    Beautiful hotel and setting. Welcomed and comfortable. Enjoyed the scenery and outside activities. Downtown Eureka is amazing. We even got some interesting pictures that we can't explain. Planning to return soon!
    Our stay at the Crescent was pleasant! All of the staff were friendly and helpful and the food and service was very good at the Sky Bar and the Crystal Room. Our room was clean but we had trouble sleeping due to the loud squeaking and poor support of the mattress, and there were no chairs. One would've sufficed. The jacuzzi tub was great and the bathroom was nice.

Similar places people viewed in Eureka Springs