Buffalo Wild Wings

Wings Joint

buffalo wings • great wings • would eat here again • local brews

Buffalo Wild Wings has 20 Tips

Stopped to pick up dinner. This has always been our go-to wings place. NOT ANYMORE. Chicken was not good and the sauces for the wings are even worse. Must have changed ownership??? but what ever has happened the quality is not there. It is also expensive for what they serve. I gave it 2 stars because the service at the front desk was great. Sorry tho, will never go back.
    This was our first time visiting and the wings were great. A little pricey for wings, but still good
    Stopped by on a recent Saturday at 7:30 pm. Yes, it was busy, but we got a parking spot. Went inside and saw two parties waiting. Also saw two tables being cleaned. My husband asked for a table for 4. The hostess said, "We're full." He said, "We'll wait." She said, "Other people are waiting." He said, "Please put us on the list." She said, "No list. We're full." And made a go-away, shoo gesture toward the door. When my husband repeated that he wanted to get on a list for a table, a young man came over and said, "No, we're full. No list." Stunned, we turned to leave. I turned and said, "We'll remember this the next time we eat out." As I got to the door, I heard her say, "Good. Whatever." The food here is never great, but sometimes you just want wings. After this experience, never again at this location. There is nothing they could do to regain my business. Don't bother. There are myriad excellent restaurants in Anchorage. This one doesn't deserve your business.
    We don't normally frequent chain restaurants, but were pleasantly surprised by Buffalo WW. The service was excellent, attentive without being intrusive. The salads were quite large and tasty.
    Seemed like everyone at the bar was drunk and obnoxious except me, and the bartender did nothing to stop it, and in fact probably abetted it. I was not in the mood for all of the profanity I encountered from the drunken patrons. The salad was.decent, but I will only return during the day time, never at night. It's embarassing.
    This place wasn't pretty, staff didn't treat us well and the biggest one was that because of the bad service I didn't leave any tips but later on found out that they corrected my check and charged me $8.00 for the tip👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻. I'll never go to this place again and don't recommend it to anyone.
    Great service!! The wings are wonderful. I would not have chosen the fries again, but you don't know until you try. The sauces are amazing for the wings
    we happened by almost by accident. It was pretty busy on a Tuesday night. We had the good luck of getting a great server. She was on the ball! This made a big difference. The bean burger I ordered was pretty good although a bit on the dry side. Our experience was overall fine and we would return again. YMMV
    Clean and friendly wait staff. But the food is just average. We have never been fan of Buffalo Wild Wings but one of the kids picked it so we tried it. Same as the rest of them. Just average.
    We are here a couple times a week and they have great food, the staff is great. They have a nice variety of dishes. Big burgers and nice variety of sauces for the wings.
    Yes it's noisy and its a chain; but its also got reliably great wings with a huge selection of sauces and other menu items. Service is excellent and friendly. Countless TV screens showing every sporting event imaginable. It's always a fun place with upbeat ambiance. You can't go wrong, put on comfortable clothes and go enjoy some wings and basketball, or whatever...
    Although I have seen the bad reviews of this place I have to say I had a great experience for my first time dining here. The waiter was very pleasant and answered all my questions with patience. The food did take a while to arrive but husband and I kept ourselves entertained with the wall to wall TV screens all going on at the same time. The appetizer platter was great as well as the chipotle bbq seasoned chicken wings but we both agreed that the dry rub chicken seasonings are better than the messy sauce type of seasoning. If you plan on coming here to eat then don't have a timeline to follow because you will wait for the food to come out hot and fresh.
    I've been here three times since it opened. I don't plan to go back and, in fact, had no desire to go this time. It was for lunch. You'd think they'd be in tip-top form for the lunch crowd. We (three of us) got there at about 11:50 and found the place lightly attended - not hardly packed. We waited a bit until we our orders were taken. We didn't tarry or take long to order - we had our choices made. But it took over 25 minutes for a simple burger, fries, and two wing orders to come out. I ordered the Buffalo Bleu burger. It was marginally okay. I wasn't impressed with the tough, literally undersized bun. It wasn't that the burger was too large, the bun was too small. The fries were underwhelming. Service was hit-and-miss with the attendant coming by too late in our available time to refill a glass. And the prices are way over the top. About $15 for a burger withOUT fries. There are lots better deals than that in town. I've always found their prices too much for too little. I guess they price their 'ambience' at a higher rate than I find it. I've had this on my 'do not call' list for a while and reaffirmed that it belongs there once again. It's just not the place for me.
    I like the place. Don't get me wrong. But why should a taco appetizer take 35 minutes to come out. I just don't get it. Service just doesn't seem to be a priority here. The tv ' s are great. And if you love to eat and watch sports in midtown Anchorage this is the place. But just don't count on eating this year.
    We came in about 10pm on a Saturday night. We were seated at a table in the bar, but noticed some friends we hadn't seen in ages, so stood up to talk to them at their bar table for a few minutes. Our waitress just about never stopped to see if we needed anything once we sat back down. Drinks took 10-15 minutes. Food took 45 minutes. It took another 15 minutes to get the check and 10 more minutes to get our change. The food itself was mediocre. I'll pick a different wing place and/or sports bar in Anchorage next time.
    It's been over a year that my husband and I had been back to BW3 and now I remembered why. There were only 7 other people there at the time we were there. We sat at the bar the bartender was great. She was actually filling in for the regular bartender she did a great job. The problem was the food. The wings were cold and expensive for what we got. We over heard the manager telling a new hire to never apologize to the customer but to offer a dessert or an app. What message are you sending if your not willing to fix the problem but just offer more food to "maybe" fixing the problem. Also, why have a Golden Tee game if half the buttons don't work.
    Large and small screens facing all directions carry almost any sports contest that's going on anywhere. You can almost always find a table facing the right direction to see your team play. I haven't gone on a Sunday or during MNF so the place might be crazy then I admit. When they first opened I stopped in once or twice and was disgusted by the menu only having fried foods. Now it's better and I can usually find a salad or something halfway healthy to eat while I enjoy my favorite beverage and my team. If you're into sports give it another shot. Last night my waiter even got the kitchen to modify an item on the menu for me to make it more to my liking. But I admit it was during a relatively slow time when they were willing and able to do that.
    Typical "Buffalo Wild Wings" establishment as far as the TV's and menu. However, what impressed me with this establishment was the friendly staff and atmosphere. I had placed a "to go" order with "Pavel" at the front counter (extremely friendly and helpful with the menu) and sat at the bar drinking a beer while waiting for my order. The manager came by to greet me and to make sure I had every thing I needed. Pavel brought my order promptly, showed me that the bag had what I had ordered and he added additional napkins/hand wipes. The food was prepared nicely and I enjoyed my meal....would eat here again if I lived in the area.
    Try these with caution!! I love hot food, this one is good!! Great service by the staff and a good environment!
    Stopped in for lunch for five of us, wings were good but it was I thought was pricey for 2 baskets of wings and onion wings. I know it's Alaska, but over $100. bait much.

Similar places people viewed in Anchorage

Browse Wings Joints in Nearby Neighborhoods